With soccer season looming just around the corner it’s never too early to start getting ready. Soccer is an intense game, and it’s going to take a lot of work on your part to make sure that you’re ready to stay ahead of your competition out on that field.
The question is, do you know what it is you have to do to get yourself in fit, fighting form before soccer season starts? Or are you just aimlessly jogging around your block a couple of times a day hoping that it will provide your muscles with the conditioning they need to keep up with ninety minutes of fast-paced, non-stop action once you hit that turf?
If you are among the latter group there are two things you should know. One, that isn’t going to get you anywhere, and two, you’re in good company. Many people do not realize that training for a competitive sport such as soccer which requires you to have high levels of endurance and cardiovascular fitness. Plus the work rate required is much higher than the half hearted effort they make to get in shape every New Year, before eventually deciding to throw in the towel. If you are going to get serious about soccer, you need to get serious about your fitness.
We Can Help Put You On The Right Path!
Fortunately for you, the process of getting in shape to play soccer is not a well-guarded secret. You simply have to know the guidelines that the professionals use to get and keep their bodies fit so that they are ready for anything every time they step off of the sidelines. There are no magic powders and potions, no special tricks or gimmicks. Anyone can do it, if they are willing to put in a little time and effort.
If you’ve got the time and are determined enough to put forth the effort, we’ve got the knowledge. Many years of playing sports and learning the secrets of athletic success have put us in the unique position of being able to offer an educated viewpoint on what exactly you need to do to ensure that you stay ahead of your competition. We’ll teach you…
10 Ways to Get Fit for Soccer Right Now!
That’s right. There are ten basic pieces of knowledge that you need to be both comfortable and familiar with, and once you have accomplished that and put them into play you will have everything you need to be sure that you are ready the first time you step onto that field and set you up to enjoy a great season.
We’ll teach you the guidelines that the professionals pay personal trainers thousands of dollars a year to hear! You’ll have access to the basic fitness techniques used by competitive players around the globe, and you’ll learn the truth about all of the propaganda that the media has been selling you, and why it’s never going to work.
Within the pages of this book you’ll be able to:
1) Discover the lifestyle changes that will make a world of difference in your playing career.
Although you are probably looking forward to your pre-season conditioning regime with approximately the same amount of enthusiasm as you would a root canal (although with slightly more determination to see it through, no matter what the cost) we can show how to make training as simple as possible by tweaking your current habits rather than completely overriding your entire lifestyle. No fad diets. No obscene protein drinks. Just ordinary activities that the professionals do every day of their lives, available to you for a fraction of the cost.
2) You’ll learn how to do it while having fun!
Yes, granted, there are millions of fitness programs around the world that claim they’ll be able to help you to get fit and lose weight while enjoying yourself at the same time. Most of them lie. Honestly! Many of them appear to have no idea that most people’s idea of a good time does not involve inflicting severe pain on themselves while twisting their body into positions it was never meant to go in. We’ll teach you how to take something you already love (soccer) and get yourself fit while having a great time.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide…
- The major mistakes that most individuals make when they enter into conditioning
- What to eat to ensure that you get maximum results in a minimum amount of time
- What not to eat while you’re in training, and why the media lies when they tell you their products are healthy
- Basic soccer skills that will help you to keep a leg up on your competition
- Cross-training methods that will allow you to work your entire body
- How to formulate a workout routine that will allow you to be in top form when you step out onto the field without killing yourself
- The importance of mixing up your work-out routine, and how to do it so that neither you nor your body is bored
- How to get back into the action after you’ve been injured
- Ways to keep your body working in harmony
- How to toss a little bit of fun back into your workout routine!
And a lot more!