You don’t learn how to fly fish by listening to 4 of your buddies tell you 4 different things. When you do, you’re likely to tie your fingers in a knot! As good as they are (or think they are), it doesn’t mean they’re the best teachers.
So if you’re looking to start fly-fishing this next season (and you want to be successful) – you better go out on your own and seek expert advice from people who DO know the best tips, tricks, and tactics… and people who DO know how to teach you.
Will You Be Embarrassed By Your Awkward Cast?
When you’re on the water and you see other anglers (with there expensive equipment) who seem to know what they’re doing, how are you going to feel when you unleash your awkward cast?
The best thing you can do to make sure you hit the water running (and landing fish like crazy) is to practice your cast at home. But not just by standing in your front lawn and waving the rod back and forth.
If you want to learn, first you need to know exactly how the pros do it. (Is your fly fishing buddy a pro?) And then there are tricks you can use to turn your backyard into the perfect practice range for your cast!
You see, expert flyfishers were once beginners too. And they know the best way to go from total rookie to an expert angler others watch in awe!
Here’s A Quick Way To Beat The Learning Curve Fast
If you’re looking to knock your friends’ smirks off their face when they see your new fly fishing techniques land fish after fish, then The ebook got something you should know about.
“101 Fly Fishing Tips For Beginners,” spills the beans on all the expert tips, tricks, and techniques you need to know to skyrocket your fly fishing skills starting today.
Here are just some of the Pro fly fishing techniques you will find inside:
- The best way to practice at home (it’s not just imaginary casting).
- What the pros do when they need to find a rod that’s perfect for them.
- How to change the hold on your grip under any fishing condition.
- 4 top bait choices no expert would do without.
- The secret to keeping your dry flies floating higher and longer.
- 3 types of reels. (which one is right for you?)
- 4 ways to tie the perfect, tight knot.
- 6 things to look for when choosing the fishing line that gets the job done (and doesn’t lose the fish)
- 5 lures that any self-respecting fly fisherman will not be without.
- How the pros notice patterns with the weather, water conditions and more to make sure they bring home more fish than their buddies.
- The secret to using sub-surface flies to reel in more fish.
- 9 tips from the pros to help you fish at night, from fallen trees, in coves and more.
- The trick to reading the water like an expert who’s been doing it for years.
- The place where fish like to set up feeding stations (the perfect spot for your cast).
- When night fishing is the only kind of fishing worth your time.
- How to use perfect form when you cast.
- 6 rules of etiquette to follow so you don’t step on any other angler’s toes.
- 4 ways to change the way you cast for changing conditions.
- Why beginners like the slow-action rod (besides the fact that it’s cheap), and what you should know before you spend your money on one.
- 4 more etiquette rules to keep you from embarrassing yourself and angering other fly fishers.
- 4 safety steps to wading through water safely every experienced angler follows.
- Why the pros use more than one tackle box.
- The secret to wading without losing your footing.
- Little-known ways to choose your clothing so that pesky insects will stay away.
- 8 pieces of equipment you should never hit the water without.
- Why you shouldn’t use one size fly all the time (and how to know when to switch it up).
- 10 expert tips for catching salmon by the bucket-load.
- Why your rod matters and 3 other proven tips for fishing for trout.
- Tricks you need to know for releasing trout (you may regret it if you don’t know these).
- 4 dead-serious techniques for scoping out where the trout are hiding and likely to bite.
- How to outsmart the “smart fish” (trout).
- 5 things you need to consider before you choose the perfect fly for trout.
- Why smart beginning anglers make a list (not an equipment list) to help them succeed faster than their friends.
- The difference between fishing upstream and fishing downstream (and which helps you catch the fish).
- Why using a net wrong can lose your catch.
- How to care for your fishing rod and reel so you don’t trash your investment.
- How to handle fish once you bring them to shore.
- How rock color can help a beginner learn to fish.
- 4 more tips straight from the mouths of experts that will help you become a better angler fast!
- Why letting fish see you isn’t as bad as this…
- 6 great fishing areas (with lots of oxygen that attracts fish) that you should be on the lookout for.
And there’s MUCH more!