Are you planning on getting in shape/fit or simply want to? If so, pay attention!There’s finally a new, breakthrough book created just for people just like you!
And, if you really want to get the best results possible without putting in countless hours in at the local gym, then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have been doing yoga for 3 years now, but it wasn’t easy for me when I first started! I mean, information on this is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create the definitive book on yoga!
This Isn’t Like Any Other General or Generic
Book On Yoga You Can Find In Any Store…
…On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about yoga. In fact, some people have called it the “Beginners Yoga Guide”!
It’s like having your very own Yoga expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime that you need to. You’ll uncover a wide array of tips, including interesting facts that made them what they are today!
You’re going to discover so many different things on yoga, workouts, stretches and more! Not only will you find new tips and tricks, but you’ll also learn *extra* bonus tips to help you lose weight, get more fit and more… Without spending hours and hours at the gym!
Here’s Just a “Sneak-Peak” At What You’ll
Uncover With Yoga Basics Plus
- The most common misconception people have about Yoga and why it is completely wrong. (Hint: There’s a 99% chance you are guilty of this one)
- Inside view of all the different types of yoga equipment, why YOU need them and where to purchase them at rock-bottom prices!
- The #1 element to mastering the art of Yoga. (You can read one million books about yoga but failing to follow this one rule spells “guaranteed failure”)
- How the power of yoga can help any nicotine addict quit smoking almost overnight. (If you smoke or know someone who does, then this section will be a real eye-opener)
- The secret to using yoga to safely cure any type of pain. (You’ll never have to worry about curing your body aches with health hazardous and toxic medication that often cause even more damage)
- How Yoga an easily give you the stress-free life you always wanted just a matter of days.
- Learn about the 7 different types of Yoga. (You’ll discover what each Yoga type consists of so you can choose the one that’s right for you).
- How Yoga can significantly reduce stress eight times faster than any other method in the world!
- The two critical components every serious Yoga student should know about but probably don’t. (Hint: it is not what you think).
- The reason why Yoga can help anyone lose up to 30 pounds of fat faster and more effectively than the most rigorous excise program.
- The FOUR questions you must absolutely answer before starting any Yoga program. (You truly cannot afford not to know what they are).
Plus… You’ll Also Learn Things Like:
Discover some of the most the vital factors to consider when choosing a Yoga instructor. (If your instructor does any of these 4 things… you need to fire him!)
Discover how Yoga can quickly strengthen your immune system (This is the easiest way to turn your precious body into a disease-fighting machine)
Learn how to cure any depression using proven Yoga techniques that work every time regardless of your age or gender.
How Yoga can produce unlimited happiness and give your life a whole new sense of well being that you’ve never experienced before.
Real people get real results: Learn how John Spanek used Yoga to reduce his diabetes dramatically (enough to cut down his insulin shots by 50%)
Plus much MUCH More!
And The Best Part Is That You Can Be Reading
This Book In Less Than 90 Seconds From Now!
That’s right! No more waiting for the mailman to come to your door 7-10 days later… You can start reading this book instantly!
This new breakthrough book is a guide, really. A guide as a result of years of searching, studying, and scouring hundreds of websites, stores, and magazines.