Balance Your Life
I know you! You have too much work to do and too little time to do it. You spend all your time worrying about your job and no time with your family and friends. You want to get ahead at work, but you don’t want to give up the rest of your life to do it!
Am I right so far?
If so, then the book, ‘Balance Your Life – The Complete Guide to Managing Work and Family’, is definitely something you need!
See if this sounds familiar:
Sarah is a married mother of two small children. She is climbing the corporate ladder and is now a Bank Manager with aspirations to get to Headquarters and focus on International Banking.
Sarah works an average of seventy hours per week and her children spend much of their time with babysitters and with their grandmother.
When Sarah gets home, she is too tired to spend time with her kids, too tired for her husband and much too tired for any pleasurable evening activities with friends.
She feels trapped, fatigued, stressed and overworked, but she doesn’t know what to do about it.
Does this sound like anyone you know?
Jim owns a franchise tire and brake service store and he spends most of his time at work. He is afraid to leave his employees to manage things because it is his business and he wants things done right.
But he finds himself working every weekend and his wife has gotten tired of spending evenings and Sundays alone. She wants to go out to dinner and a movie but, when Jim gets home, it is too late and he is too tired.
Jim’s mother is aging and his father passed away. He needs to spend more time with Mom. He wants to get some work done on your house and fix some things that are in disrepair, but he barely has time for the upkeep on his own house.
I’m sure you know the feeling!
If this sounds like your life; if you are stressed, tired and overworked with no time for yourself, your family or your friends, you have come to the right place.
I know how to help you
What I can teach you is not difficult to learn. ‘Balance Your Life – The Complete Guide to Managing Work and Family’ is a step-by-step guide that will teach you how to take control of your life.
- The meaning of Work/Life Balance and why it is important to you and to all of us.
- How companies are recognizing the need for work/life balance among their employees.
- How to objectively analyze your job and decide if you have to find another position
- How to improve the situation at work, if you can’t leave the job you are in
- How to better manage your time and take advantage of the time you have to get things done. How to transition from work to home and back again so that you and your family can enjoy your time together.
- How to better manage stress.
AND, I’ll show you
- How to start your own plan to regain control of your life
- How to stay in control and keep your balance