Travel does not have to be something you save for all year, it can be something you can afford to de every single month!
Inside, your customers will find valuable information on saving as much money as possible on everything from flight and hotels to cruises and special package deals.
You will learn in “Budget Travel”:
- The absolute best times of year to take that vacation to guarantee you get the lowest prices.
- The single biggest money saver in travel. What it is and how you can take advantage of it.
- Two key things that can have a huge impact on the cost of your vacation.
- The best places to visit in the winter, spring, summer, and fall. There are places that are dirt cheap to visit in a specific season.
- How to get HUGE discounts on hotels.
- What days of the week have the cheapest prices on flights.
- Simple tricks you can use to save big money on airline tickets. These are 100% legal, and almost no one knows about them.
- Best times to travel to Europe, Mexican beaches, Caribbean islands, Asia, Egypt, and more.
- How to do your “homework” and recognize great deals when you see them so you can take advantage of them right away. There are last minute deals out there that are just insane, and you need to know where to look and what to look for in these deals.
- How to get the best bargains on package deals.
- How to go on cheap “around the world” adventures.
- How to get bargains on cruises.
- Exactly where to find these amazing travel bargains. Companies often have special deals, but if you don’t know where to look, you’ll never hear about them.
- How to get notified of special deals and bargains before everyone else hears about them.
- How to get special deals and discounts if you’re a student or are under 26.
- How to get free hotel nights, free wine, and other cool incentives.
- How to save money on food, car rental, and other important things once you actually get to your destination.
- How to save money on family vacations.
- And more…