Cambodia Footprint Handbooks
From its powdery beaches and glittering, turreted skylines to ancient monuments and thatched ethnic villages, Cambodia never fails to excite the senses. Footprint’s 7th edition Cambodia Handbook will guide you from floating villages and religious complexes to stunning beaches and royal palaces.
- Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the country, including diving, cycling and elephant trekking
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from where to find the best fresh crab to stunning waterfalls in the jungled northeast
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport, practicalities to history, culture & landscape
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-color planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
From the derelict French buildings of Phnom Penh to the palm-fringed coastline, Footprint’s fully updated 7th edition will help you navigate this beguiling destination.