Laos Footprint Handbook 7th Revised Edition
Laos satisfies all the romantic images of southeast Asia: perfumed frangipani trees, saffron-robed monks, rusty old bicycles and golden temples. Footprint’s 7th edition Laos Handbook will guide you from traditionally constructed villages and verdant countryside to the charming colonial city of Vientiane.
- Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the country, including caving, meditation, and zip-lining through the forest.
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from remote cascading waterfalls to spotting rare freshwater dolphins.
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape.
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget.
- Full-color planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences.
From the eerie Plain of Jars to the golden temples of Luang Prabang, Footprint’s fully updated 7th edition will help you navigate this warm and welcoming destination.