If you’re like the millions of people around the world who have an inordinate amount of stress in your life, there is a way out – a way to escape for a few moments every day, a way to heal your mind and strengthen your body allowing the pressures of the world to melt away.
How? With a combined strategy of yoga stretches and focused meditation.
Feel the stress melt away as you practice the ancient arts of yoga and meditation to help bring your emotional well-being into balance and keep your body fit at the same time!
Many think of yoga as a new-age phenomenon that has nothing to offer the average person. Nothing could be further from the truth! Yoga has natural healing properties that can alleviate the symptoms of most common ailments from the common cold to back aches.
Experts all over the world agree that yoga helps calm the body and mind leading to a sense of wellness that cannot be achieved through conventional exercise programs.
This is a concept that has been around, literally, for hundreds of years. Yoga and meditation have been used for relaxation and fitness by all sort of people from all walks of life.
Consider these quotes:
- 1 Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.~ B.K.S. Iyengar
- 2 Sun salutations can energize and warm you, even on the darkest, coldest winter day. ~ Carol Krucoff
- 3 When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control the breath. ~ Svatmarama, Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- 4 Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind. ~ Patanjali, translated from Sanskrit
- 5 Yoga has a sly, clever way of short-circuiting the mental patterns that cause anxiety.~ Baxter Bell, quoted in “Worry Thwarts,” Yoga Journal, March 2006
You could join a class and practice yoga with a group of people, but in today’s busy world, that’s probably not the most attractive choice. Why not carve out a few moments in your own home and take up yoga for yourself. Feel its restorative effects almost immediately – anywhere!
Order your copy of “The Beginner’s Guide to Yoga and Meditation” and learn the basics of yoga and meditation at a fraction of the cost you would spend to join a class. Best of all, practice yoga anywhere you want!
This valuable e-book will teach you about the different styles of yoga and meditation and guide you step-by-step in beginning your own yoga program without the hassle of driving to a gym or wellness center to take classes.
What can you learn from this book – Guide to Yoga and Meditation?
- The different styles of yoga
- Basic positions of yoga
- How to maximize your “workout” space
- Meditating for health and wellness
- Ridding yourself of tension headaches with yoga
- Relieving menstrual cramps with yoga
- How to do a yoga workout at your desk
- And so much more!