Your success in life depends almost entirely on the power of your will. Lack of education is often blamed as the biggest hindrance to ones success.
But the reality is, according to the former President of the United States Calvin Coolidge, the world is filled with educated derelicts as well as uneducated millionaires, inventors, artists, writers and all sorts of self-made men and women.
It is the lack of will power and determination that makes people fail. That’s the iron truth!
Even if you do not have the proper education and training, you can achieve whatever that your heart desires by the sheer power of the will.
It does not take a genius to do that. The world is literally filled with imbeciles who lead better lives than the average Tom, Dick or Harry. The Power of Will alone is omnipotent.
But how does one develops an overpowering will power?
The process of developing will power is answered in this powerful work called The Mystic Will.
The Mystic Will is written for the men and women of average intelligence. You do not have an IQ of 140, not even 100 to become a super achiever.
If you pass this single requirement, you can develop the will power that will change your life tremendously.
The Mystic Will will show you
- How to achieve self-mastery
- How To develop the habit of self-mastery
- How to develop a will power that will enable you to achieve anything you want in life.
- How to Stop Worrying and use the time that you use to worry for the more important things that you should keep your concentration on
- How to focus on a subject and how to avoid distractions that distorts or distracts your focus
- How to break bad habits that hinder your success
- How to become a new person – a super achiever even if you have failed on almost everything before.
Can you become a super achiever with The Mystic Will?
If other people can do it, so can you!
Remember Henry Ward Beecher?
Once he was asked how he could accomplish so much than other people. He replied: “I don’t do more, but less than others. They do all their work three times. Once in anticipation, once in actuality, and once in rumination. I do mine in actuality alone, so I end up doing things just once.”
You can change your life today!