Learning a foreign language can be a frightening thought for many. According to them, it will just take up a lot of their time. They often disregard the wonderful opportunities that knowledge of a second language brings.
It can help you bond with people who speak the same foreign language as you do, create job opportunities and enhance your career, and impress your friends. Furthermore, engaging yourself in foreign language training actually adds self-confidence and broadens your knowledge.
That is why I extend my congratulations to you, as you have decided to improve your personal, intellectual, and social being.
Your decision to learn the Spanish language is another wise choice as it is among the most spoken languages in the world. You can never avoid dealing with a lot of its speakers sometime in your life. Therefore, it isn’t really enough that you know simple greetings like hi, how are you, and basic vocabularies in Spanish.
Common foreign language trainings usually bombard you with thousands of words and phrases in their vocabulary and let you memorize them until you get used to speaking them out – without really knowing how they became that way.
The most effective way to learn a foreign language is through the linguistic approach – training starts from sounds, from which words and phrases are formed, until eventual construction of sentences using these words are made.
Did you know that…
- Sounds are among the fundamentals of one language because all throughout language training, these sounds are used to speak out words and form sentences.
- Words should be learned one at a time according to the word category they belong to (nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc.), as they have characteristics unique to the category only.
- Sentences are actually proper arrangement of words only. Hence, enough knowledge of words and their characteristics can create sensible sentences.
- Learning a new language involves being familiar with its greetings and most basic phrases, and actually knowing how they came to be.
Linguistics, the study of the structure of a language, is an area of knowledge that is very important and effective; but is never really exposed to many. Yet you could be one of those few people to benefit from it!
In this light, I have prepared a comprehensive report to help you learn how to speak the Spanish language using linguistics … in just 12 days or even less!
The Spanish Language Speed Learning Course:
Speak Spanish Confidently … in 12 Days or Less is the best training material for you, as you will be held by the hand each step of the way – from the basics up to the complicated topics in Spanish.
With pronunciation guides, accurate glosses, and ample examples, you will never have any problem understanding each Spanish word and sentence you’ll be encountering, until you’ll be able to create your own sentences as well.
The best thing is You don’t need one whole school year or even a semester to train yourself in a language that more than 250 million people speak. 12 days is all it takes to learn how to speak Spanish!
What you will find inside The Spanish Language Speed Learning Course:
- Easy-to-apply memorization tips and tricks to remember Spanish words better.
- How each of the letters in the Spanish alphabet is called, how each one of them is pronounced, and some examples for practice.
- Sounds not present or are very minimal in the English language but are common in Spanish.
- Creative techniques to recall various Spanish words.
- A 4-day training session to easily tackle the most complicated topics in Spanish.
- How to form and structure different kinds of basic Spanish phrases and sentences.
- The first step in learning a new language.
- How to pronounce different Spanish words correctly.
- Easy and simple ways of creating grammatical and sensible Spanish sentences.
- Basic greetings and everyday expressions in Spanish.
- How to identify formal and familiar situations in order to use the appropriate expressions.
- The difference between describing with Spanish and English adjectives.
- Spanish adjective classifications according to common descriptions they provide.
- The importance of studying individual word forms before constructing sentences.
- The easiest way to identify the gender of Spanish nouns.
- Numbers, days, months, time, etc. in Spanish.
- List of Spanish prepositions and example phrases.
- How Spanish nouns form their plural counterparts.
- How regular Spanish verbs form past, present and future tenses.
- What the irregular verbs are and how they form their tenses.
- How to create the present progressive form (I am eating, you are singing, etc.) in Spanish.
- 2 ways of forming the future tense of Spanish verbs.
- Why the subject of the sentence is optional and usually omitted in Spanish.
- The truth that verb alone is already a complete sentence in Spanish.
- What conjugation is and how it is done in Spanish.
- What the 3 groups of Spanish verbs are.
- How to form Spanish interrogative statements.
- How to form Spanish imperative statements.
- Understanding airport, road, train, market and other signs written in Spanish.
- What to say when ordering food, shopping, hiring public vehicles, checking in at hotels, and in other usual situations using the Spanish language.
And a lot, lot more!