Wedding Planning for Business or Your Own
Imagine the fun of planning and creating every aspect of an expensive, elaborate party…and getting paid to do it!
That is exactly what you’ll experience when you become a Wedding Planner.
You’ll visit luxurious hotels…sample dazzling meals prepared by gourmet chefs…travel to exotic wedding destinations (how does a Hawaiian wedding in January sound?) …shop ‘til you drop at the finest stores and boutiques (spending other people’s money) – all while earning over $100,000 per year as an in-demand Wedding Planner!
If you’re looking for a rewarding career that is interesting and fun – where your talents are respected and appreciated – where you have the freedom of owning your own business and setting your own schedule, then Wedding Planning may be the career for you!
Also, if you’re a “bride-to-be” planning your own perfect wedding, these insider secrets to Wedding Planning will guarantee the most important day of your life is one you and your future husband will remember always.
The Wedding Planning will tell you about how you can get these “insider secrets” – today – to start your successful Wedding Planning business right away or to plan your own fairytale wedding.
The Most Critical Key to a Successful Wedding Day
We’ve all been to weddings where everything went smoothly – the entire event was wonderful, from the invitations to the ceremony, the food at the reception, the music – all combined in a wonderful, personal experience for the new bride and groom.
I’ve been to many weddings like that, and when the happy couple returns from their honeymoon and they tell me about their day, the first thing they mention is how much fun they had – how stress-free and happy they felt knowing everything was taken care of so they could enjoy their special day.
Successful weddings are no accident. They are the result of months of careful planning and attention to every detail by a professional who knows the industry and the little-known “insider secrets” to planning the perfect wedding.
Little-Known Insider Secrets You’ll Learn Here
The best way to gain this… or any new skill – Wedding Planning included – is to learn from someone who is already an expert at doing what you want to do… someone already at the top of the industry!
You could work for years on your own, learning by trial-and-error all these tricks of the wedding industry… and still, never learn a fraction of what I have to offer you today.
Why waste valuable time struggling, when you could be succeeding as a $100,000+ per year Wedding Planner?
The information available to you here – through this exclusive audio product – highlights the expertise of Catherine Porterfield, an extremely successful Wedding Planner with nearly a decade of experience planning dream-like weddings in highly competitive and very demanding Washington, D.C. area.
Through my program, Catherine gives you an insider’s look at being a Wedding Planner, as only a seasoned pro like Catherine can.
She reveals the secrets she has learned while building her own wildly successful Wedding Consulting practice and shows you how you can easily do the same, using her special techniques – or how you can use her secret tips to plan your own perfect wedding.
Here are just a few of the little-known secrets you’re about to discover:
- Learn the specific traits you must develop to succeed as a Wedding Planner – ignore these at your peril!
- How to market your services – what to include in your portfolio.
- The importance of networking and how to become successful at it to build your business.
- How to conduct the first interview with your client – when you need a contract and what it should include.
- What a typical wedding planning timeline should look like and what it should include.
- Catherine’s “secret tip” for getting new clients – after the wedding!
- What to do when too many family members want to help plan your wedding.
- Current wedding trends and new traditions to consider.
- Secret tips on budgeting and saving money on every aspect of your wedding.
- And many, many more!
Wedding Planners Are In Demand!
It used to be common for the bride and her family to plan the entire wedding – from invitations to the ceremony and reception.
Not so any longer!
In “The Wedding Boom,” a report published by the prestigious Conde Nast Bridal Group, the facts show that the percentage of couples hiring a professional Wedding Planner to plan their wedding has DOUBLED in just the last 3 years!
In her report, “Wedding & Honeymoon Statistics,” highly respected author and noted wedding expert Susan Breslow Sardone reports that the American wedding industry is BIG business, totaling more than $50 Billion each year. There are close to 2.5 million weddings every year in the United States – an average of 44,230 weddings every single weekend!
Weddings have gotten much more elaborate as well. No longer a simple afternoon gathering, some weddings are actually a 3-or 4-day event, with theme and destination weddings setting new trends.
With large-scale weddings like this, it’s easy to see why the average cost of an American wedding is now over $27,000!
With that much money at stake – it’s no wonder thousands of couples are now hiring professional Wedding Planners to make sure their wedding day is flawless.
Work Part-Time and Earn $100,000+ Per Year
I’m serious! Wedding Planners typically charge 15 – 20% of the total cost of the wedding for their services. This means you could plan just 26 weddings, and earn over $100,000 per year. That’s $27,000 (average wedding cost) x 15% (commission) x 26 (weddings planned per year) = $105,300 – every year!
Of course, you can plan more weddings and earn even more – the choice is up to you!
When you start your own Wedding Planning business – you’re the boss! You work as much or as little as you want – when you want. There’s no time clock to punch – you set your schedule, so you can balance other commitments with children and family.
Get These Insider Secrets and Start Your Business – Today!
Our audio download is quick and easy! Just order and you’ll instantly receive a link where you can download the audio file containing all of these insider secrets!
You can listen to the information as many times as you want, at your own pace!
Refer to the audio again and again as you build your successful planning business, reviewing tips such as:
- How to find clients for your new business.
- Creative ways to save money – which no one will ever notice (except the person writing the checks!) Your clients will LOVE you for these!
- A proven method for selecting THE perfect caterer, musician, florist, photographer – any wedding supplier you need.
- Specifics on geography – how wedding traditions differ by location.
- Current trends in gift giving your clients should know.
- What you should include on your wedding website.
- Wedding etiquette for various situations – how to handle children at a wedding, tips on serving alcohol, invitation protocol and many more!
- Tips on choosing the best flowers for the bride, bridesmaids, the church and centerpieces for the reception.
- How to tactfully handle the matter of the cost of a wedding – who traditionally pays for what, and how it’s changing today.
- Valuable online resources to help you build your business or plan the perfect wedding.
- …and much more!